Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Injections,
Well been diagnosed for 10 months and just got my latest results,
HBA1C 5.9
Cholesterol 2.29
Everything is where it should be, i am so happy about that, but the hard work starts soon, i will have a go at low carbing and see what happens, get this year out of the way.
It has been hard work, but i do not miss the rubbish that i would eat, i have allowed myself a 'bad' week when i was on holiday and soon got back on the rails again.
This forum has been my main source of info, followed my own plan but really helpfull to see others who are in the same boat, the NHS while trying to be correct do seem to be a good 12 months + behind common thinking, read in to that what you will!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great HbA1c result. Maybe have a look at the cholesterol threads. I wouldn't like mine so low. Do you know the breakdown?

zacthedog

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Injections,
Not got the full breakdown yet, got these over the phone. My cholesterol has never been overly high anyway, which i suppose is just a quirk of my body, my diet (and other factors) gave me diabetes, but because i read more in to my cholesterol than other results... type 2.

Reactions: Prem51

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well been diagnosed for 10 months and just got my latest results,
HBA1C 5.9
Cholesterol 2.29
Everything is where it should be, i am so happy about that, but the hard work starts soon, i will have a go at low carbing and see what happens, get this year out of the way.
It has been hard work, but i do not miss the rubbish that i would eat, i have allowed myself a 'bad' week when i was on holiday and soon got back on the rails again.
This forum has been my main source of info, followed my own plan but really helpfull to see others who are in the same boat, the NHS while trying to be correct do seem to be a good 12 months + behind common thinking, read in to that what you will!

Well done. :D