My experience at the Madness concert - wow

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
Oh my god - christmas has well and truely arrived with my first chrismas pressie at the Madness concert last night :0) still buzzing.

Not only
did I get plucked out of the audience to go on stage but I was dancing and playing sax with them lol - also got backstage passes to the party drinking champagne and meeting the band properly.

But the sax player also gave me his rehersal sax that he'd used that day, signed it then got the rest of the band to sign the case - how toally amazing is that.

I'm sure my blood sugars a bit up there wih all the champers but who cares and its my birthday next Thursday so how amazing was my night lol.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Good bloody stuff!!! I love Madness, and was planning to go to this gig for my birthday (13th) but didn't manage to get it organised.

I've been to many, MANY Madness gigs before - always get right down the front with the nutty boys. It's bloody mad down in the first 10 rows! Madstock 4 at Finsbury Park was awesome - Toots and the Maytals supported them, and suggs singing Town Called Malice was amazing!