My first repeat HBA1C!

LAR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Awesome fabulous, amazing, would love to get a result that great. I'm off for my check up next couple of weeks. Well done, soooo pleased for you

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If i am honest Justin...I have not counted in the sense of knowing exactly what is what but have tried to keep as low as humanely possible..I would say my carb count is around the 20 mark but often less as I choose to fill up on my veg and fats and stuff....I have just got in touch with a nutritonist who is totally on board and is gonna help me with the cooking side of things as I do struggle somewhat! xxx
You should go back and read some of your early posts to see just how far you have come on this journey.. absolute superstar!

MissMac

T
You should go back and read some of your early posts to see just how far you have come on this journey.. absolute superstar!
To be fair hun...I don't have to...I feel it! Think that is why I was a) so surprised and b) so completely chuffed....have to attribute SO much to this place though...if it hadn't of been someone suggesting Diet Dr and my information gathering from there, I would NOT be where I am.
For that you ALL need to be super proud...this isn't just my first success this is all of yours for helping me through some horrid dark times and some real frustrations and anxiety. Thank you is SO lame but you all need to know how much you have helped...thank you thank you thank you x