My Journey So Far - Helping Others To Improve Their Control With Fitness.

ashleyp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning guys! Haven't been around in a while so thought i would check in and let you know what I've been up to as of late. Since my diagnosis 4 years ago my passion for fitness and bodybuilding has helped me to control my diabetes and completely changed the way i live and now i feel like its the time to start helping others follow in the same footsteps! Ive recently been taken on by a non-profit organisation in Australia called 'Diabetes Alive' and i write monthly blogs to help share my knowledge with fellow diabetics such as yourselves. I cannot even begin to explain in words how using the gym as a tool to increase insulin sensitivity will change the way you manage your diabetes and get you on the road to an all round healthy lifestyle, physically and mentally.

The link to my most recent blog is here : http://diabetesalive.org.au/thought...proving-your-control-with-the-use-of-fitness/

I talk about stepping into the gym for the first time and list my top 5 tips for diabetics and working out. Please let me know what you think i appreciate all feedback! If i can help just a handful of people i will be happy!

If anyone needs any extra help with where to get started i am just a message away! You can reach me on formats below. Good luck!

PM me here

Facebook : Ashley Perkins

Instagram : ashleyp_30

Snapchat : ashleyp30

Thank you, Ashley.

Edited by a mod to remove email address

collage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: