1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

My latest blood test results

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by UsmanMo96, May 31, 2022.

Tags:
  1. UsmanMo96

UsmanMo96 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

So, my latest hba1c is 94.
    I am disappointed but i know i can improve. I actaully thought it would be much higher.

My ALT is 93/UL i was surprised about this more than my hba1c because i did not cut down on fruit and it has come down.

My serum cholesterol is 5.4. I don't know what it should be but I'll do a google search later.

Serum Albumin is 53 G/l that's everything that was marked red on the results.

Definitely need to improve

Attached Files:

• Hug Hug x 2
  2. catinahat

catinahat Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Try not to be too hard on yourself @UsmanMo96
    You know how to fix this, give your body the food it needs to be healthy. You wouldn't feed a stranger food that you know would make them ill, all you have to do is be as kind to yourself as you would be to a stranger

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. UsmanMo96

UsmanMo96 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I appreciate your message. I agree. I think if i bring down my blood sugar my cholesterol levels will improve as would my ALT. This is something i hope to achieve soon.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook