My neighbours are moving out today, was it something I said

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
My lovely neighbours will be gone in half an hour, I know they've only been here 3 years, but that means I'm going to have to train up the new ones doh, don't understand it, I didn't complain when the ankle biters came round or when their green house landed in my fish pond, fish o.k. by the way, I have tried to be as obnoxious as possible, make note to self try harder.
No I really will miss them, they were so helpful when hubby had his heart attack 3 years ago, hospital appointments and that sort of stuff and when my fridge broke down they kept all meds in theirs bless, they had a bit of good luck and are moving to be closer to their daughter, but I will miss the runner beans and tomatoes mmmmmmm
Haven't met new neighbours as yet, oh well.

richard256

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being on call
My lovely neighbours will be gone in half an hour, I know they've only been here 3 years, but that means I'm going to have to train up the new ones doh, don't understand it, I didn't complain when the ankle biters came round or when their green house landed in my fish pond, fish o.k. by the way, I have tried to be as obnoxious as possible, make note to self try harder.
No I really will miss them, they were so helpful when hubby had his heart attack 3 years ago, hospital appointments and that sort of stuff and when my fridge broke down they kept all meds in theirs bless, they had a bit of good luck and are moving to be closer to their daughter, but I will miss the runner beans and tomatoes mmmmmmm
Haven't met new neighbours as yet, oh well.
I MAYBE WRONG,BUT,PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONTACT A LOCAL MARCHING BAND AND OFFER THEM FREE
USE OF YOUR HOME FOR THEIR REHEARSALS,IN EXCHANGE FOR CORNET LESSONS,NO NOTHING TO DO WITH
ICE CREAM,DO TRY TO CONCENTRATE!!! MERRY THURSDAY.RICHARD

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
****** was just thinking mint and pistachio mmmmmmm, do you know the number of a good brass band as I believe Count Basie's band has now disbanded pun