MySugr App

DavidSilvaOlè

I have the MySugr app on my iPhone and it’s proving to be a godsend with putting my readings into it from my Glucomen Self Testing Kit.

On the estimated HBA1C in the corner of the screen can anyone advise what number the circle around it will go green. I’ve just gone below 48 to 47.8. I was hoping it would be green once I hit 48 or below.

Any advice welcome

DavidSilvaOlè

Not sure, maybe when you go below 42 the pre-diabetic number.

Thank you.

I’ve been testing for one month now and come down from 60 to 47.8. I’m being really strict with my food and feeling much better for eating little and often and not really eating many carbs.

I’m finding out what foods work best for me and at what time. It’s just one big learning curve at the moment but something I’m really up for to make sure I control my diabetes and not the other way round.

My next HBA1C test is at the end of November so I’m hoping that in the next 2 months I can get my circle green prior to the test and hopefully my blood test results will not be far off the estimate from the App

Reactions: jjraak and xfieldok

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine has always been green. DX November 2017 HbA1c 122, went lc immediately. Found mySugr and started using it 1st April. Got the first estimated HbA1c on 6th April of 37. I find it massively motivating.

Reactions: DavidSilvaOlè

DavidSilvaOlè

Mine has always been green. DX November 2017 HbA1c 122, went lc immediately. Found mySugr and started using it 1st April. Got the first estimated HbA1c on 6th April of 37. I find it massively motivating.

Was the difference in the estimated HBA1C on the app and your HBA1C blood test results far apart ?

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So far I have been 2 under the estimate. It will all depend on the data you enter of course!

Reactions: DavidSilvaOlè

DavidSilvaOlè

So far I have been 2 under the estimate. It will all depend on the data you enter of course!

That’s brilliant. I’m so motivated by it that it’s really keeping my eating and management of my diet on track as I always want to enter positive data into app and get my HBA1C as low as I can.

gracekaren

I have the MySugr app on my iPhone and it’s proving to be a godsend with putting my readings into it from my Glucomen Self Testing Kit.

On the estimated HBA1C in the corner of the screen can anyone advise what number the circle around it will go green. I’ve just gone below 48 to 47.8. I was hoping it would be green once I hit 48 or below.

Any advice welcome

Hi there
please can you contact me about the MySugr app?
Ruby

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @gracekaren

Welcome to the forum! You’ve posted on a very old thread, so may not get many replies. What is it you want to know about the mysugr app? I don’t use it myself, but will tag @Rachox who I think does.

Reactions: Rachox

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm another who uses that app- I find it hugely motivating g. My actual HbA1c is usually pretty close the the estimate on the app- I test regularly though as I like getting the feedback.
What do you want to know?