name your meter

shellyj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
drugs,achool,smoking,
Hi Everyone this is for fun do any of name your meter I call mine rose after my friend I call my lanet jack the ripper it just fun to come up with name for your meter thanks shelly

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I haven't even named my car.Can't think of a suitable name

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Name for meter ?? No. Do have a name for my ex - but as it's a family site. ??

chocoholic

A name for my meter......I haven't even got around to naming the cat that moved in here about two years ago.....he was a stray and I supposed he might be missed and collected but I advertised and no-one came, the cats homes were full, so we are sort of stuck with him, though he is rather adorable.
Hmm, back to meter naming. If I had to choose a name.......I'd go for something ERNIE. I always associate ERNIE with random numbers, so that would be appropriate and the lancet would have to be called Spike for obvious reasons.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Finger pricker would have to be Lancelot so the meter could be Arthur!! :lol: :lol:

the_anticarb

Dislikes
Spiders, winter, bills, ignorance, prejudice
Dunno about meters but when I first got my insulin pen I called it stabber. Although I have stopped using the finger pricking devices now because they just hurt too much, I've learned to jab myself only using the lancet and hurts a lot less :D

Jen&Khaleb

Dislikes
Not having enough time. Broken sleep.
We talk about the pancreas fairy at our house. This name is for all equipment, not just the meter.
Jen.