nano from accu-chek

shellyj

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
drugs,achool,smoking,
Hi everyone it's shelly does anyone use the new accu-chek aviva nano is it any good as they have just come out here in canada I thinking about geting one but is it worth it thanks shelly

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya and welcome,
i do have one ,its good, altho im still using my one touch ultra but.... the nano finger pricker is painless so im using that all the time :D

viv1969

I've always used the Aviva, but was lucky enought to be sent the Nano by our own Stuboy because he didn't like it.

I DO like it, and use it ALOT.

999sugarbabe

Hi ShellyJ,
I've had one since they were launched and I love it. It's about as easy to use as any meter can be, and it's not too big, so the ladies can get it in a handbag easily leaving room for the kitchen sink :wink:
Accu-Chek have fantastic Customer Support here in the UK too, which I think is very important. ANY problems they are only a phone call/email away 24/7. :)

Miasma

I got one of these, and as soon as i change prescription, I'll be using it regularly :]
The clicker is painless and it's very stylish! loves itttt

cyb3rminx

Dislikes
anything that is good for you
hi all i have to agree the nano is cool i test alot and am using a bayer contour at the mo but have just been sent a nano and i have fallen in love with it. the first time i tried it i was shocked cos i didnt feel the needle lol. i just hope i can get the doctor to change my script so that i can use it. it looks cool too which is a bonus as well as it been small :D

reuben

Hi I got a Nano from the advert on this forum(the first 50 free ad) and - it turned up last week -well the finger pricker is the least painful I have used (devote coward here -6'2" and scared of a little needle !!) and easy to use as well. The meter is great - quick, easy, clear digits and small. I'm very happy with it - do wish the case was a bit bigger to keep an extra tub in for used strips etc.

But over my old trusty meter -a one touch ultra easy (if I got the name right ) I'm totally converted - meter good; the finger pricker - outstanding - and the alternative site testing is much less painful (again) than the finger (if suitable for you / time etc)

All told GREAT !!