1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

NCS 2018

Discussion in 'Children & Teens' started by Megan1704, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Megan1704

Megan1704 Type 1 · Member

This summer I’m going on NCS, is anyone else going? Or has anyone who has been in previous years have any advice?

2. IceLover

IceLover Type 1 · Well-Known Member

i was wondering the same thing! where are you based?? im thinking about doing it this year but im kinda scared

3. Megan1704

Megan1704 Type 1 · Member

Leicester

4. Books1

Books1 LADA · Well-Known Member

I worked in Swindon Libraries and we've had groups from NCS in the last couple of summers - they mostly seem to be having a good time although I think it probably also depends how much effort you put in too!
    We did have 1 group who just came to the enquiry desk and expected us to do their project for them - we didn't

Frances

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook