Need help as i have no control over the diabetes

Okay im 20 yrs old, i got type 1 diabetes 13 yrs ago. Last couple of years have been terrible and i havent given a toss. Iv just came off the insulin pump and back onto injections. It was my choice i want to get my diabetes under control but i cant seem to do it by myself does anyone know of anything that might help me?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

titchy_lou

Acknowledging that you need to get your diabetes sorted is the first and biggest step, so well done :) is suggest taking a look at the posts on this forum, get a feel for what others in your position do to handle their diabetes. Don't let diabetes get you down, it's a long trek, but you'll get there :)

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi hun, im feeling the same and cant seem to do anything right where my bloods are concerned no matter whst I try. Im on daily injections and going to see my new gp next week bout going on the pump, ive done the dafne course and kno how to carb vount but I think some where im going wrong or my body drcides not to take the insulin I have or it becomes extremely sensitive to it, it driving me insane to the point I was just bout in tears lol if your finding it difficult id go back and see either your gp or dsn to help you.

Im going too. I just cant seem to remember to do any of it and if i do they never change. The pump is good. Fantastic actually. I gave it up to see if i could get the diabetes under control kinda more hands on :)

i can do all the workings out and stuff its remembering to do the bloodtests and insulin, but thank you.

im at a stage and been the stage for a while that i dont care about it and i just want to forget it all. i know i cant and i need to try but i physically cant bring myself to do it :/ im not well at all I'm usually running around 25 ish and sometimes off the scale so the blood meter reads HI. it isnt good i jsut dont know what to do anymore

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Think you defo need to talk to either your gp or dsn, but your past the first step already admitting you kno whats wrong so now you just need to talk face to facr with someone to get the help n advice you need to help you

well im gunna go see my gp.

the hospital nurses that are suppose dto help me dont answer my calls and havent since i gave the pump back...

thank you for all your help

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Anytime hun thats what this sites about, helping people where possible from our own experiences