Needles to help needle phobia

RiRi80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I was wondering if you could help me. I'm type 1 diabetic. I have a needle phobia. I've been using a penmate for a while now, but need another one because diabetic nurse wants me on 4 jabs a day now.
I got home from clinic and the pen they've given me (novopen 5) doesn't fit the penmate (novopen 3 needed). I called them and they've told me the 3's have been discontinued.
I was told there is some type of needle I can use on novopen 5 instead of the penmate, which is a covered needle so I won't have to see or see it going into my skin (if that makes sense?) .
I have to go back to clinic Friday to see them and trial them. The nurse didn't tell me the name of the needles.
I wanted to have a look on Google to see exactly what they are/look like, but I don't know the name of them.
Do you know the name of them? Or have any information about them please?

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I can't help you but just wanted to bump up your post in the hope someone else can :)

RiRi80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks that sounds like what she was trying to say. Would still be anxious about having to put into my skin though lol. Hopefully will be able to get iver my fear because if the penmates break, I have no other option :(