NESCAFE 2 in ! COFFE

phil wathall

Nescafe have informed me that they are not producing the clasic "2 in 1" coffe sachets for the british market, but the 3 in 1 (with sugar) are still avaible.
This is cutting us diabetics out, and as a user of their products Im not happy with their decision.
I therfor ask you to contact Nescafe ( 0800 58 57 59 ) and tell them as a community we are not happy or accept their desision. If enough of us complain maybe we can change their minds.

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Just had a look at the Nescafe website for 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 and there are no such products!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Are these commercial sachets that have coffee and powdered milk in them so that you just add water? I'm sure you used the get them in Rat. packs for the military.

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Dennis said:
Just had a look at the Nescafe website for 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 and there are no such products!
nescafe_3in1_classic_10x18g_m.jpg

Hi Dennis,

:arrow: WWW.NESCAFE.COM (3 in 1 is second from bottom down the right hand side)

Regards,
timo.
14538.jpg

R.I.P 2in1 :(

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Hi Timo,
I was looking at the Nescafe.co.uk site.
Didn't occur to me to look at what they sell in eastern Europe.

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Nescafe 2 in 1 in really good. Quite tasty. If you haven't tried it don't rubbish it!! :twisted:

Buachaille

Dislikes
Blondes with small...................................
Its certainly not coffee. Best buy an machine that does espresso. Cheaper in the long run and coffee that tastes like coffee should.