New Diabetic newsletter (The Diabetic Observer)

ambemedical

Hi there,

There is a new monthly e-newsletter on Diabetes( The Diabetic Observer) of which the first edition will be released this Friday.

It is a free newsletter to anyone with Diabetes or involved with Diabetes.

If anyone wants to recieve this please drop me an email with your name, email and tel. and I can add you to the list.

P

ambemedical

Hi there again,

Apologies when I said send me an email I meant send me a PM ( private message) by clicking on my username here within 'ambemedical' stating your interest to recieve the free e- newsletter The Diabetic Observer where you will also have the chance to win all sorts of freebies alongside being up to date on Diabetes news today.

Best,

P

ambemedical

Hi there all,

First Edition of the Diabetic Observer will be released tomorrow.

If you would like to recieve this edition ( and there is still time) then please send me a message with your name, tel, and email address.

Kind regards

Patrick .

dipsticky

Dislikes
Hypocrites and two faced people.
Hey. Man this sounds good, put me down for one will ya. Hey saw something about this glucoflex stuff. Where can I get some man, my doc keeps me short. Sure sounds easy to use and cheap.
Good stuff Mr P.

D.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Dipsticky.

I have been in touch with the manufacturers of these strips.

Apparently there are more distributors being added all the time. I believe the latest retail outlet to stock them is the Boots Chemist Chain. So you shouldn't have too much bother in finding them now. You can always pm the ambemedical man on here if you have trouble. I'm sure he will sort you out.

Ken. :D