New low carb lager

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has anyone seen this or tried it - can't find it on Morrisons web site but saw this on Facebook

Now Available in all Morrisons Stores for ONLY £9 for 10 Bottles.

The Brand New SkinnyBrands Lager has hit the shelves and just in time for the dieting month of the year.

Only 89 Calories per bottle (Corona - 149)
4% ABV
1.3g of Sugar (Peroni 11g)
3.2g of Carbs (Corona 14g)
Gluten Free
Vegan Friendly
Slimming World - 4 Syns
WeightWatchers - 3 Points

Please Like and Share

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not much of a beer person @AtkinsMo - more of a bottle of fizz or a vodka tonic girl - but I do like the odd lager on a hot day at a barbie - I've had the Marstons back in the 80s when it was called low c - before diabetes but during various diets - wasn't keen but my dad used to like it :)

Deespee23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A

Avocado Sevenfold

I spotted the Skinny lager in Morrisons today for the first time :watching: Didn't buy it, but good to see they sell it.

Deespee23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There's a Low Carb beer called Resolution by Marstons that is said to be only 2g per bottle, you can order it on-line direct from Marstons and if you order enough they'll deliver it for free. Hubby likes it so it must be okay - he's a bit of a beer snob.
https://www.classicales.co.uk/products/beers/Marstons-Resolution/66
Well beer came, it is actually rather nice......4g carbs per pint.......I'm saving the rest of it for my holidays. It’s very dry, as would be expected but a good, well rounded flavour. Well worth the price, I'd say.

Must try the Morrisons one next.....

Last edited:
Reactions: AtkinsMo