New low carb recipe book

Lilliepop

Hello. I say a new low carb book meaning its new to me. Received it today from Amazon, at last a uk recipe book. It's great got some lovely recipes all counted out for you, good pictures can't wait to try it.
It's (The BIG book of low-carb recipes) by Nicola Graimes. Some of you may already have it, if yes what is your opinion on it?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
thanks for the info ill take a look, I love new recipes :)

Carney

Hi Lilliepop,
Thanks for recommending Nicola Graimes low carb book to others also. Will check on Amazon today to claim my copy. Will share my opinion after trying some recipes as it's hard to comment before trying. Keep sharing informative stuff.

Lilliepop

Hello. I have been having tomatoes on toast for breakfast it really yummy. I will put the recipe on recipe page
1garb per surving

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What an amazing find! I'll be buying a copy. The LC book I've got a lot of inspiration from is Low Carb Gourmet by Karen Barnaby, also available on Amazon.

Finzi

I've just ordered it - the reviews on Amazon sound great

Type 2 on Metformin, diagnosed Jan 2013, ultra low carber, Hba1C at diagnosis 8% (11mmol), now between 5 and 6 mmol. 20kg lost so far :)

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I'll have a look too.
I have "The low carb cookbook" it says low carb but not no carb on the cover. Beautifully illustrated. My grandson likes the pictures. He asks to see the "dinner book"It has a LOT of seafood recipes. Pity I don't like seafood, except white fish! :(
Got steak for lunch tody, with a variation of a Hugh F-W Recipe of oven baked new potatoes and asparagus.. I find I can handle a couple of small new pots for lunch and I do love them. In the olden days, I would have a plateful sprinlkled with crumbled curd cheese.
At the moment, my T1 husband is obsessed with food. He keeps getting recipe cards from Waitrose and insisting on buying every item on the recipe. He does do the cooking of his recipes Even loads the dishwasher, but doesn't know the hob needs to be cleaned :shock:
Hana