New oldie saying hi!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi!
I'm a type one since I was 5, that's 27 years (you naughty people do the maths). On a pump for nearly 9 years, but it was too late to stop my kidneys, nerves and eyes from getting damaged. So now I'm trying to really work on my diabetes to maybe reverse a few bits, but certainly to stop from falling apart any further. I often struggle with it though, specially with writing things down.
I'm a freelance music journalist for a few local newspapers and because that doesn't make me enough money I also work part time in a pet shop.

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi!
I'm a type one since I was 5, that's 27 years (you naughty people do the maths). On a pump for nearly 9 years, but it was too late to stop my kidneys, nerves and eyes from getting damaged. So now I'm trying to really work on my diabetes to maybe reverse a few bits, but certainly to stop from falling apart any further. I often struggle with it though, specially with writing things down.
I'm a freelance music journalist for a few local newspapers and because that doesn't make me enough money I also work part time in a pet shop.
Hello.
Welcome
You are not that old!
Sounds like you have had a tough time. I am an aged T2, so no experience of your situation.
Hope you get what you need from forum.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome to the forum, as Pipp says your not that old :)