New program/app

Aylajondy

Hi everybody, I received an email yesterday from dibetes.co.uk advertising their program/app where they have lots of recipes, meetups, hear from the experts etc. At the moment it seems to be around £48 per year.
Are any of you part of this program and what do you think about it please?
I am struggling a bit finding good low carb recipes and I would love to find meal plans for somebody who needs to keep their carbs low but do not need to lose weight.
Thank you in advance for all your help.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everybody, I received an email yesterday from dibetes.co.uk advertising their program/app where they have lots of recipes, meetups, hear from the experts etc. At the moment it seems to be around £48 per year.
Are any of you part of this program and what do you think about it please?
I am struggling a bit finding good low carb recipes and I would love to find meal plans for somebody who needs to keep their carbs low but do not need to lose weight.
Thank you in advance for all your help.
Yes. It is an evolving resource, and in my opinion worth the cost. Especially if you are prepared to fully engage with the recommendations.
An alternative is dietdoctor.com where you can access some free content, including recipes, but there is a cost for full access.