New to forum

Joseph1ne74

Hi, this is all new to me. Not that good with technology but will see how I go!!
I’ve had type 1 diabetes for 44 yrs, also had Addison’s disease for 13 yrs. Bit difficult at times but gotta keep smiling.
Try to keep healthy and fit.
Just saying hi to you all really :) not sure if this is how it’s done?? Advice greatly received. Ha ha!

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, and welcome to the forum, @Joseph1ne74 !
Just saying hi to you all really :) not sure if this is how it’s done?? Advice greatly received. Ha ha!
Yup, this is exactly how it's done :)

You've posted this thread in 'General Chat', which is fine, as it's chatty and general :D.
General chat is mainly meant for everything non-diabetic, so whenever you have a question relating to anything diabetes you could choose one of the other forums.

Have a look around, and chip in wherever you like. With 44 years of diabetes and 13 of Addison's you'll surely be able to add your knowledge to the forum!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, this is all new to me. Not that good with technology but will see how I go!!
I’ve had type 1 diabetes for 44 yrs, also had Addison’s disease for 13 yrs. Bit difficult at times but gotta keep smiling.
Try to keep healthy and fit.

welcome!

any problems with the tech just ask. There is usually someone around who can give you some pointers, whether they are mod or member. :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hiya and welcome to the forum.

Questions - someone will always have an answer :)