New to G6, share with followers question

Saundie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, In the New Year I am switching from Libre to DexCom G6. Have been using XDrip + with Blucon & really found xDrip awesome. Would like to continue with xDrip with G6 hopefully if that works. I have the Tandem t slim x2 pump & in February I think we are approved for basal IQ so will use that. My understanding is that you can only Bluetooth G6 to 2 devices so hopefully xDrip & my insulin pump will work. My question is regarding setting up or inviting followers / share. Has anyone found this to be successful through xDrip in the settings where it says share with DexCom server? The reason I ask is that I have never had success having a follower or sharing real time blood sugars even though I tried to set it up in nightscout. If the xDrip in settings won't work I will have to not use xDrip but rather the official DexCom app which I keep reading is not as good. I literally spent dozens of hours trying to set up nightscout for share & no matter what it does not work so it is not for me. Anyone know if the settings in xDrip will work to invite follower for blood sugars with xDrip...this would solve everything! Warmest thanks :)

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Saundie sorry I cannot answer this question however @tim2000s should be able to help.

Reactions: Saundie