New to group

Poks15

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi ive been diagnosed MODY Genetic Diabeties found this out about 6 months ago and struggling to keep levels down on max dose of Gliclazide and only thing that worked was Metformin they took me off it cause they dont treat Mody diabeties with this drug levels today have been 19.5 am 16.5 lunchtime and 17.5 pm its driving me insane any help would be great x

Sent from my SM-T550 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Welcome @Poks15 to the Forum :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Poks15

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @Poks15 and welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about MODY, but I thought I'd bump your post up as I expect there are others on the forum who do, and will be able to give you some advice.

Poks15

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @Poks15 and welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about MODY, but I thought I'd bump your post up as I expect there are others on the forum who do, and will be able to give you some advice.
Thank you i Also have Genetic Mody just to be a little more difficult lol

j@mez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
so many forms but they all come down to the same thing innit

han123456

Type of diabetes
MODY
Hi ive been diagnosed MODY Genetic Diabeties found this out about 6 months ago and struggling to keep levels down on max dose of Gliclazide and only thing that worked was Metformin they took me off it cause they dont treat Mody diabeties with this drug levels today have been 19.5 am 16.5 lunchtime and 17.5 pm its driving me insane any help would be great x

Sent from my SM-T550 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Hi, no idea if this is helpful, but I also have MODY and I am glicizide. Orginally when I started I was testing before and after meals and my results weren't all over the place which was slightly confusing! But when I return to the consultant they said all was fine as my Hbac1 was "good" so I stopped testing as much.