Next 2.4 metre

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Is anyone having issues with their metre. I often have to reinsert a strip before my metre comes to life and it often takes 2/3 attempts to send the result to my pump.

Is this something worth putting up with or mentioning it at my pump follow up appointment on Monday with the next medtronic rep ??

Kelly

Reactions: genix

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
They're not open on weekends :/. I'll call first thing Monday if I remember lol. Brain fog isn't the best thing to have lol.

KezG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe, most shellfish.. mussels, cockles etc...
@blueeyed81 I have the same trouble with my Glucomen LX meter.. It does work but as you say.. I often need to reinsert the test strip. I have another unit a Contour Next One, but I need to buy more strips before I can start using it. If yours was provided by your HCP, they may well replace it for you. :)

Reactions: blueeyed81

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thank you, I got it with my pump :). I'll see what they say in the morning at my appointment :)

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Over the top political correctness
Hi all,

Is anyone having issues with their metre. I often have to reinsert a strip before my metre comes to life and it often takes 2/3 attempts to send the result to my pump.

Is this something worth putting up with or mentioning it at my pump follow up appointment on Monday with the next medtronic rep ??

Kelly
Yes, but I'm certain in my case its down to not putting it in properly. It only happens the once though. I have 2 meters one of which i bought just incase i shall take note of the meter it happens with should it be just one of them.

Regards

Martin