NFI Diet. Experiences?

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can't you just follow the thread by setting an alert?
Because I posted in the thread, it automatically generates an alert watch, but these are time limited I believe. I am not sue of the algorithms at play, but it has been shown to fall off a cliff for most threads. My signature shows my activity, and my email will dampen down to zero in a short space of time. I have seen important topics being 'bumped' to keep them in view. Simpler to collate a story, and share it anew.

I have assumed that you have been collecting evidence to define your starting point or baseline. This should be be set out as your start in the revised thread.

The benefit of doing in a new thread is that with the old thread, many new readers may start to read but get bored or confused and stop before they reach the point it is at the moment, so would miss out on the ending. You can make it circular by crosslinking

target6point4

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Okay. I will start a new thread and link this thread in case someone wants to dig further.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just tell us the food combinations required :)
There will still be plenty of people out there who would rather pop a pill than do all the hard work. :D
Nope. They can use up their own brain cells. I can synthesize it 'in vitro', but not sure it would occur 'in vivo'. I am also looking to see if I have a claim for 'a priori' or if there is evidence of common knowledge.