NHS Pre Diabetes programme

POPPY_HARRIS

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Hi everyone, I have been invited on the NHS Pre Diabetes Programme, unfortunately due to transport where I live and that I no longer drive I cannot attend. Can anyone suggest a programme that I can follow by joining online please.
I have Underactive Thyroid, on medication, follow a Mediterranean diet, eat sensibly, rarely eat meat, some bread 2 slices per day, don't eat cakes crisps etc. or convenience foods and do not overeat. But I am still overweight and carry weight around my middle.
I do about 1 hr jogging equivalent each day, monitored with a fitness watch.
Not sure what to do now. I'd be grateful of any advice. Please!!!! Many thanks. Poppy

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everyone, I have been invited on the NHS Pre Diabetes Programme, unfortunately due to transport where I live and that I no longer drive I cannot attend. Can anyone suggest a programme that I can follow by joining online please.
I have Underactive Thyroid, on medication, follow a Mediterranean diet, eat sensibly, rarely eat meat, some bread 2 slices per day, don't eat cakes crisps etc. or convenience foods and do not overeat. But I am still overweight and carry weight around my middle.
I do about 1 hr jogging equivalent each day, monitored with a fitness watch.
Not sure what to do now. I'd be grateful of any advice. Please!!!! Many thanks. Poppy

Poppy_harris - this site does an online low carb programme which is suitable for T2, Prediabetes Andy those who are overweight. Your GP can prescribe it for you.

Maybe he would consider it as you can't get to the local one.