Non diabetic Hba1c [emoji3]

mazza 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations on your results. Like you I was not overweight on diagnoses. I went on the Desmond course yesterday and they were very nice but told everyone that you should eat carbs and to cut down on saturated fats especially if you have high cholesterol and triglycerides, which I seem to have as well!!! I'm following the LCHF diet and my BG levels have decreased but still not in the normal range as yet. I'm hoping that the advice on here is correct about the saturated fats as I don't want my cholesterol to get worse!!! There is so much conflicting advice, but you can only try and hopefully go by blood results. Mind you they said diet coke was o.k to drink and I have read other people are o.k with it, so after the course I went to the pub and had a couple of diet cokes, wish I hadn't, when I tested an hour and half later, my blood glucose was 11. Won't being doing that again. Still, after them telling me that diabetes will get worse in time and there is nothing I can do about it, I was rather demoralised but told them I thought they were wrong and if I thought that, I would give up now. Anyhow, I wish everyone success and although it's a hard road, I'm sure the hard work will pay off in the end.