Approved Non-Invasive Glucometer Project

How much would you be willing to pay for a non-invasive glucometer (wrist bracelet)?

• $25

• $50

• $100

• $200

• $300

• $300+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Essextireddad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi
I agree with the majority of the comments. Accuracy and cost are key. Quite happy to support on kickstarter. I assume that it is based upon light and diffraction through a sugar solution?

You may wish to think about combining it with a general fitness tracker, these now measure heart rate, sleep, calories etc. That would be a killer device. Personally I feel that the app part is quite easy as there are lots already available so no point in reinventing the wheel. If you price it correctly your market is considerably larger than just the Type1 diabetics but the type 2 and pre-diabetic.

docslip

I would certain would be interested in taking put in any trials, and so long as a non invasive glucometer is as reliable as the current finger pricking ones, and as cost effective it should be available as an alternative to what's on the market at the moment

Fayefaye1429

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes I personally would definitely want to be apart of the program. Cost efficient is n h s and private selling point. For example libre is sold out due to too much demand. The others are prices or are just monitors. I personally would want alerts before high and low to have a system saying how much insulin is left in the body I.e. Is it likely to go high. And a concious system reading so I could tweak my basal with a better view. The libre appeals a lot as it is a swipe system

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
Hi
Are there any updates on this please? Is it available to buy? thank you