Not bad at all

johnrubinstein

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My dear wife came across these at Holland &Barrett. Not bad at all. For the first time in 3 years (since I was first diagnosed T2) I’ve had the opportunity to eat something that is or closely resembles pasta.
IMG_5638.jpg

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If you search your online supermarket for konjac, you will hopefully find an interesting selection.

Reactions: johnrubinstein

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I personally prefer the "bare naked"ones - bigger pack, less expensive and available in most supermarkets, although I tend to go for courgetti with pasta type meals, I like them instead of noodles with a stir fry

Reactions: johnrubinstein

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My dear wife came across these at Holland &Barrett. Not bad at all. For the first time in 3 years (since I was first diagnosed T2) I’ve had the opportunity to eat something that is or closely resembles pasta.
View attachment 46402
They look good - enjoy! I may try them for a change - I usually have the frozen cauliflower rice from Tesco's

mymuk

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They look good - enjoy! I may try them for a change - I usually have the frozen cauliflower rice from Tesco's

I was going to try that, then saw they were flogging fresh cauliflower for 29p each, so a bit of blending and freezing later I now have about 2 month's supply for the same price.

Reactions: Mrs T 123