Not diagnosed (yet) but very high glucose level.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
Thanks John. I know exactly what you mean. And no need for the apology. I completely understand.

Reactions: 2 people

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi again. I'm wanting to change my profile to say what form of diabetes I have. I cant see 'Secondary'. Is there a different name for it that's on the list?

Also, off topic... who would I need to ask that would possibly be able in add a 'Helpful' to the list of post ratings? I know there is 'Informative' and 'Useful' but I was thinking that 'Helpful' would be a good addition. :)

oopsie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok... I'll risk it..... https://www.diabeteshealth.com/diabetes-and-anemia/

Sorry if it's not allowed :blackeye:
Thanks for posting the link. I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago after a routine blood test together with amemia (suffer amemia on a regular basis) I have monthly blood tests & diabetes never shown up before. I've no symptoms now/before. I knew amemia could give false reading, so why didn't my doctor?

Reactions: 2 people

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi oopsie. I wish I could tell you but unfortunately I dont know. Not enough experience yet. Sorry.

Maybe Azure, Squire or John may be able to tell you.

oopsie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi everway, I'm sure many people don't know about it. I have to wait another 2 months for an proper test. (as blood cells can last 90+ days) I got my head around thinking I was, so trawled the net, found this site, it's been a revelation for me, I'm low carbing, lost over a stone & floating around the 4's, (bonus) :)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm glad your doing good :) Well done! :)

Yes I think this is a very good forum. Lots of people with lots of knowledge.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just one thing oopsie. You said your floating around the 4's. Please check with someone who knows for sure but I think you should be somewhere around 5 minimum. 4 is too low. (Four is the floor).