NOVEMBER 2012 - MORNING READINGS - LOW CARBERS

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Wow! What a difference a packet of crisps makes to my morning FBS!

Two days ago my FBS was as low as 6.6 with Codefree = 5.6 and I was chuffed with myself.

This morning it's 8.2 = 7.2 after eating a packet of crisps yesterday evening. I checked my BS before I ate them and it was 6.8, I checked an hour or so after I'd eaten them and it was 9.2.

Also I was up and about at 5am this morning, woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and I feel full of energy and not even the slightest wheeze or irritation in my lungs. I'm wondering if this is the result of taking the Olive Leaf Extract. :D

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
8.0 this morning and I was really good yesterday - bacon, eggs and tomato for breakfast, 3oz ribeye with cauli and toms for lunch and same again at teatime, 4 small round crackers with Boursin cheese, 2 satsumas, 1 diet coke, 2 coffees with cream. Not a lot of carbs there I would think, but I did have the two satsumas late on in the evening.

Some people say to eat something before bedtime, but whatever I eat before bed seems to send my BS up for a while. I seem to do better FBS when I've slept for more than 8 hours.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
7.2 this morning and I was up at 6am again! It has to be the Olive Leaf extract. :think:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
6.7 this morning and I went to bed early and woke late! I suddenly felt very tired at around 6pm, probably the result of two very early mornings 5am and 6am. Could hardly keep my eyes open through Emmerdale :x but I had to to see what happened to Katy. Then Corrie was on for an hour :D and I wanted to see how Tyrone got on with his husband beating wife Kirsty, so I sort of propped myself up and forced myself to stare at the screen like a kid who won't give in to bedtime! :roll:

I then promptly fell asleep before the sound track finished and woke up at 11 and went to bed and woke up at 11.30am with a banging headache which I'm going to have to take a couple of paracetamol for before it gets worse.

I never used to get headaches. Why am I getting this sudden overwhelming tiredness and headaches now? All I did yesterday was go to a one hour appointment where I talked a lot and then walked round the supermarket for half an hour, came home, ditched the shopping and went swimming for an hour. Doesn't seem like a lot to me. I don't know how I'm going to cope with full time work again. :think:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
6.7 again this morning = 5.5 with Codefree.

Yesterday breakfast and lunch sort of followed each other in quick succession. I had crackers and egg mayo for brekkie, then about an hour later I fancied some veggies so I had roast beef, veggies and gravy. Then I wasn't hungry until around 5pm when I had two weeny bananas and a peach with double cream and later on some tomato soup. Strange menu but it worked for me. :D