1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Novofine Plus Needles

Discussion in 'Insulin' started by mang_out, Nov 22, 2018.

1. mang_out

mang_out Type 1 · Member

Hi,
    Would anyone be able to send me a couple of Novofine Plus needles (must be plus type) I would like to trial them out and can't justify ordering a whole box for the sake of a trial. I went to my diabetic appointment at the hospital and the nurses didn't have any, and scouring the local pharmacy has come up empty as well.

I am not bothered by the size of the needles though 4mm or greater would be perfect.
    mail me through the forum thanks if you can help :)

2. vic hill

vic hill Type 1 · Well-Known Member

MANG OUT
    go back or phone clinics see if you can order on prescription .
    via doc or nurse or if you know the firm who makes them give them a phone call never know may do a sample
    good luck vic

3. mang_out

mang_out Type 1 · Member

done all of that already as well

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook