Novopen 5

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Dunno if this is old news but it was to me ,
I’m on Levimir twice daily and maybe due to my age or me just being a tad dopy I sometimes forget if I’ve taken it ,
Following a conversation with my diabetic consultant during a video call I was informed of the Novotel 5 , it remembers the last dose and the time it was taken , I received it today so will report results after a few days , sounds ok especially for forgetful minded people like myself

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I use it for my Fiasp (works with Novorapidas well) and I find it very useful!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dunno if this is old news but it was to me ,
I’m on Levimir twice daily and maybe due to my age or me just being a tad dopy I sometimes forget if I’ve taken it ,
Following a conversation with my diabetic consultant during a video call I was informed of the Novotel 5 , it remembers the last dose and the time it was taken , I received it today so will report results after a few days , sounds ok especially for forgetful minded people like myself

Hi,

I think we all get those "moments" due to the routine nature of injecting.?
The Novo 5 is a sturdy bit of kit in my opinion.

I wish they did something simalar for my Lantus pen? I normally go by my morning BGs & the night trend on the sensor, if I think "did I last night?"

Don't forget yer spare.. :)

Reactions: Antje77

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi,

I think we all get those "moments" due to the routine nature of injecting.?
The Novo 5 is a sturdy bit of kit in my opinion.

I wish they did something simalar for my Lantus pen? I normally go by my morning BGs & the night trend on the sensor, if I think "did I last night?"

Don't forget yer spare.. :)

I thought there was a Timesulin cap that fitted it ?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I thought there was a Timesulin cap that fitted it ?
Hi,

I just had a "butchers" on Google. They do it for the solo star. But not for the Allstrar pro reusable I use..?

I must admit the CGM set up I use pretty much gives the game away if I had forgotten..

Reactions: urbanracer