Novorapid or fiasp

Lucielu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi. Been asked by my DSN to switch from Novorapid to Fiasp. Anyone done this switch and found it better or worse? Would I still have to pre bolus around 20mins beforehand?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Lucielu, If you type in 'Switching to Fiasp',' starting Fiasp', 'Fiasp' into the question box right hand side upper page on the Forum page you can find the threads that already exist on this topic. I assume you are particularly interested in insulin injections rather than use in an insulin pump, but there are threads for both.
If, despite this, you still have questions then by all means please ask further.

Lucielu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi @Lucielu, If you type in 'Switching to Fiasp',' starting Fiasp', 'Fiasp' into the question box right hand side upper page on the Forum page you can find the threads that already exist on this topic. I assume you are particularly interested in insulin injections rather than use in an insulin pump, but there are threads for both.
If, despite this, you still have questions then by all means please ask further.

Thank you :)

eeb123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
I’ve done the switch and would definitely recommend it.
At one stage my pharmacy couldn’t get the Fiasp for a couple of days so I had to revert to Novorapid and I could absolutely notice the difference.
For me, it helps to keep my levels more stable as it is much quicker acting.
X