Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi there

I’m type one currently on novarapid over the past few years since my youngest child I’ve developed severe back pain and what felt like heart attack’s in my chest I’ve had a heart scan a stomach scan an internal throat examination and they are still unable to find a cause
A few months ago I started to get lightheaded overwhelming dizzy spells up my body as well as sore or numbness in my arms and fingers I’m growing more concerned there’s an issue with my nerves but the doctor has put it down to anxiety and depression
These attacks so to speak are now happening almost daily and the symptoms seem to progress in getting really concerned
I just wondered if any other diabetics had experience any of these symptoms which also are usually accompanied by constant burping gross I know
If anyone has any advice I would be great full as you can imagine as googling my symptoms are really no good

I’ve been diabetic from the age of ten and I am now thirty

K

Knikki

Sounds like your having a bad time :(

As for wind, well yep I have the noises digestive system round here but I can't really put that down to being a diabetic ~shrug~ don't really know.

As for the other things really it would be down to your blood sugar control, if you have been running high number for a while then it may be causing the nerve discomfort BUT I'm no medic so its just a guess.

Dizziness maybe caused by hypo type symptoms because your blood sugars are dropping again down o control and again a guess.