Odd.. ? Numb finger, high BG.

miszu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Had quite a few hypos this week, After meal 2.6, 3.4, 4.5 and such. I did everything the same, but one day after lunch I got 3.4, so ate 30gr carbs more and 1-2hrs later another 3.4, then ate about 40gr carbs more and got to 6.4.
After dinner that day I ate more than usual to make sure my BG wont drop and went straight to bed after brushing my teeth coz I had an early shift the day after. But around midnight (~2.5hrs after my dinner)I woke up to a 2.6. Had 60gr carbs(was a bit panicing), then at 3am my BG at 8.5. Started giving -1U for all boluses from next day and it seemed to fix these hypos.
Anyway, then today bit after using BG meter lancet my finger got swollen. It was itchy at first so I thought maybe a mosquito... ? Not that I seen any around this time of the year, very cold here in Hungary already. I wasnt sure if it was like that even a little before using the lancet ? But anyway that was my first thought. My BG before lunch was 5.8, same routine but after lunch BG above 10. Now several hours later still 10.1 and my finger looks more swollen. Not itchy anymore but hurts and feels numb kind of... ? Maybe it was the lancet when I used it today morning... ? What could it be ? Hope everyones having a good day, thanks for all replies in advance.