Ok now I`m confused.

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi all,
Now I have had T2 for a year now and on boxing day at the wifes mum and dads after dinner someone asked how i do a blood test , so i did one.
It was about 20 mins after the meal, including a sweet of a small christmas pudding, now who can explain why my reading was 4.8, I would have expected a lot higher.????????
Graham 1441 T2 for just over a year. :D

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
20 minutes with a heavy meal probably would not have been long enough for anything to be absorbed.Did you test anytime after that?

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
All the normal things, Turkey spuds brussles pigs in blankets and christmas pudding to finnish.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
A fairly heavy fat content then which would slow down digestion for a while.My guess is that your BG would have kept on rising after 2 and half hours.Did you test any time after the 2 and half hours? Mine was significantly higher than normal 4 hours after eating my Christmas dinner!!

hoolyuk

Dislikes
Salad
I had to do a demo test for a cousin last night, was about 3 hours after eating two pork chops, half a plate of boiled spuds, fried onions, peas, carrots and two pints of water....mine was 4.8 as well, was expecting it to be at leat 7+, apart from boiled eggs and toast in the mornin was all i'd had to eat yesterday though. Maybe that kept it low?