Omnipod Recycling

cumbria-pumper

Since Insulet took back UK distribution from Ypsomed, the return scheme has gone to pot! There are no instructions provided, which way do you make up the box, where do you take it, to any DHL outlet? Will DHL pick it up?

Reactions: himtoo

lisaw24

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I specifically come on here with the same problem. With Ypsomed, it was so simple - phone up, give your name, address and hospital then they would send you 2-3 boxes out which you would just take to the post office when full. With Insulet, the call took ages, then today when the un-assembled box arrived with the various bags and instruction leaflets, I realised you then have to phone DHL up to arrange collection (there should be a paper titled 'Insulet. Return instructions for Insulet Pods and/ or PDM(EU)' and quote the account no. on the instruction sheet and the tracking no. on the shipping label . I can't figure out the best way to contact them. I have found a phone number on the DHL website 02476 937770, whether that's the right department I'm not sure . It just seems so much hassle just to return a box of pods!!!

Reactions: himtoo

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
totally agree...ypsomed was stress free....this new setup ...SMH....