On It Today

licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
i can tolerate cottage cheese, half a small tub of potatoe salad, cottage cheese, colsaw and egg mayo
yesterday i got some reduced beef slices (50p) so have just made a huge bowl of cottage cheese, colsaw, pot salad, feta cheese, grated mixed cheese egg mayo, cucumber, onion and beef slices all mixed together, dont look good but tatses lovely
also got a cooked chicken for £1 so can pick at that if i want...........if not kids can have it
might wash it down with a beanies flavored coffee and cream
i need 4 1/2 lb to get my 4 stone award so pretty dam determined this week
although none of what im eating is free on slimming (except the beef cucumber and onion oh and chicken) world but its working..........it can be made SW friendly but then its all low fat

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
You got a couple of bargains with the beef slices and chicken @licklemoose! I always look out for reduced price items when I go to supermarkets and freeze any cheap stuff I can. I think I need a bigger freezer! :)

licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
You got a couple of bargains with the beef slices and chicken @licklemoose! I always look out for reduced price items when I go to supermarkets and freeze any cheap stuff I can. I think I need a bigger freezer! :)
i always look at the bargains, its just getting there at the right time but your right with the freezer i have a 6 foot one and a small one and still no room but saying that there are 4 dogs that are raw fed so they have a shelf and theres 9 of us living here but i really do need to have a sort out as theres stuff in there thats been forgotten eg frozen yogurt ice lollies i made 2 years ago lmao

Reactions: Prem51