Onetouch VerioIQ

jmlondon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has used the Onetouch VerioIQ glucose meter? I contacted Lifescan who told me about their new meter, and sent me one. It looks, and sounds very good, but I just wanted to get some opinions before I started using it, if possible.

Look forward to hearing your views.

Jamie :)

CarrieB

I use one, and really like it. I don't make much use of the pattern tracking function, but I can see how it could be useful.

I like the easy to read display, the light (really useful for testing in the dark or dim light) and the fact its rechargeable. Another big plus is it only needs a very small drop of blood.

jmlondon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I use one, and really like it. I don't make much use of the pattern tracking function, but I can see how it could be useful.

I like the easy to read display, the light (really useful for testing in the dark or dim light) and the fact its rechargeable. Another big plus is it only needs a very small drop of blood.

Hi CarrieB,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply, I did not get any notification? That's great you really like the meter. I hope to get it set up this weekend. Do you link it up to your computer, and if so, is it easy to do?

Jamie :)