1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 1 OpenAps (Fiasp) - 2 boluses necessary

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by deborabaratto, Dec 23, 2019.

1. deborabaratto

deborabaratto Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm Debora and, recently I've started using the OpenAps with Fiasp - my problem is that when I eat carby foods, I need to take te normal bolus and set an alarm to take more half the initial dose 2h after (the SMB feature helps, but its never enough to correct me back to range).
    Does anyone has a suggestion to change some setting to help with this so that I dont need to take the 2nd bolus eveytime?
    Thanks!

2. eventhorizon

eventhorizon Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Square wave if you're on a pump?

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook