Oppo ice cream

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Thankfully I have never been a fan of ice cream or other sweet offerings. Lucky eh? However I am really not convinced that foodstuffs that contain anything artificial - and truthfully I have no idea what Oppo ice cream ingredients might be - are worth consuming. I steer well clear. If I want something sweet which is pretty rare, then I face choices and it’s a clear decision between nothing or sugar based. So far in 6/12 it’s been nothing or xylitol which at least is natural.
I realise those of you with a sweet tooth have a much tougher time with diabetes. My weakness is crisps! None since diagnosis...

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. Thankfully I have never been a fan of ice cream or other sweet offerings. Lucky eh? However I am really not convinced that foodstuffs that contain anything artificial - and truthfully I have no idea what Oppo ice cream ingredients might be - are worth consuming. I steer well clear. If I want something sweet which is pretty rare, then I face choices and it’s a clear decision between nothing or sugar based. So far in 6/12 it’s been nothing or xylitol which at least is natural.
I realise those of you with a sweet tooth have a much tougher time with diabetes. My weakness is crisps! None since diagnosis...

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin

The good thing about Oppo is the lack of artificial ingredients, stevia being its sweetener, plus significantly reduced carb content.

I do enjoy an occasional treat of Oppo ice-cream with my berries as do a number of us around here.

We are all different in how we do food and how it impacts us.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
OPPO is on offer at Waitrose for £3.32 per tub (33% off).