Ozempic

AutisticMum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
First person shooter games such as COD.
I have been offered this drug and am a bit nervous about possible side effects. Does anyone have any experience with this new drug please?
I have taken Ozempic for several years. The only problem I've had is getting it. Its been out of stock for months and my insulin requirement has begun to go up as a result. Not expected back in until 2024- that's at least 5 and a bit months.

cdpm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Side effects from medication
I have been offered this drug and am a bit nervous about possible side effects. Does anyone have any experience with this new drug please?
I've been taking it with no problems. And I've had no trouble getting any.
The only issue I have with it is that it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Idk if that's it's fault or is it me tho.

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

Living-by-the-beach

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been

#debs g

I had over a year on Ozempic. It helped me lose 2 stone. I've kept more than 1/2 of that off since refusing to pay $500/pen.

My words of caution would be very sparing with the drug. If you start out with 0.25/week and only gradually move up as necessary you'd avoid all the nasty side effect. The only side effect was my digestion was a bit slow but 1/2 an apple / day helped a lot..

Good luck

Reactions: cdpm