Type 2 Ozempic

Wayne18000

Have been on ozempic for about 8 months now, starting from the lowest dose up to the top one which have been on for about 5 months. Have lost some weight but am finding I'm going quite low. Twice today I've gone below 4, 1st time was 3.8 so had a couple of digestives (chocolate ones) and a lucozade. A couple of hours later when I was cooking dinner, felt a bit shakey so tested and was 3.4. So another couple of digestives and a lucozade then me dinner and went up to 11.9. Have been doing weights a couple of times aday now for a few weeks as well as walks now and again. Eating smaller meals and a little bit healthier ones. Has this happened to anyone else on ozempic?

Tippy.tosca

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Yes also on Ozempic had my 4th dose of 0.25 on Mon goe's up to 0.5 next Mon.
Over the past few day's feel very nauseous told that's normal was OK for the first 2/3 week's.
It's helping with my blood sugar also I've lost a little weight.
Hope you coping well.
JPG

Deborah5832

Have been on Ozempic for 3 months now. Have felt great, sorry to all those having problems with it. Have lost about 10 kgs (about 25lbs i think). Sugars much improved, worth persevering i think. The side effects will become less. In combination with low carb is working very well.

Vee58

Have been on Ozempic 4 wks now, i start the .5mg dose on friday, will admit i am a bit apprehensive about it, have been having waves of nausea the past few days, my appetite is more or less non existent, even drinking liquids fills me up. I am hoping that the nausea will pass and thats the only side effect that i get.

Last edited: