I have found that the females (in caninesYeah the only reason I'm considering a springer is that my partner has 27 years experience lol. She's had them since she was born but all hers have been female. Not sure it that makes a difference. And goldie is definetly my 1st choice
Well I think we have both decided that we will save and try and get a golden. I emailed a breeder on the kennel club website to get an idea of pricing and she said 650-850. Not sure what determines the price though.
What! There are actually dogs that don't??Get one that doesn't roll in fox poo.
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/just-back-from-field-with-the-pup.66640/
My yorkie terrier ate my hearing aid - had to go hospital and get another one !
I would go for a Labrador any time, any colour they are a lovely loving breed. A little quirky lol, but I like that. One word of advice. Don't leave any leather strapped watches about. Our dog ate mine, but thankfully didn't eat the metal bits.
But does it listen to your commands?My yorkie terrier ate my hearing aid - had to go hospital and get another one !
They said don't worry - we get this happening quite a lot
We have 2 yorkies . (sisters - same parents)But does it listen to your commands?
Seriously, hope you didn't have any problems with the batteries etc leaking into him/her.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?