Pea Protein recipes please?

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
I have some packeted pulled peaz protein thingies which we are probably going to stir fry but does anyone do their own thing with pea protein into make different foodstuffs?

I'm thinking patties which I can marinade etc - what would I use with the pea powder. I know that in itself it's low carb, high protein but I'm wondering what I can put with it that wouldn't change its values too greatly. My husband is T2, diet controlled, and I'd like it to stay that way! If none of us have any ideas I'll contact a couple of the vegan bloggers to see what they can come up with, and also maybe try adding this or that at home.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
ttps://vegetariangastronomy.com/low-carb-superfood-breakfast-bowl-vegan/

Is this any good ?

Reactions: Marie 2

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
ttps://vegetariangastronomy.com/low-carb-superfood-breakfast-bowl-vegan/

Is this any good ?

Certainly is! I love my brekkies and this looks a good one to try :)

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes