Approved People with Type 1 Diabetes Needed for Online Interview

Zijie Xie

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everyone,

I'm a Doctoral Researcher from Loughborough University. I am currently conducting a study on users' experiences with diabetes websites in the UK. This study has been approved by the Ethics Committee of Loughborough University and Diabetes.co.uk.

I would like to invite you to attend an online interview if you:
1) are over the age of 18;
2) have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
4) are British or have resided in the UK for more than 10 years.

To thank you for your time, you will receive a £15 Amazon voucher as appreciation.

Please register your interest here: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/online-survey-and-invitation-for-online-interview

Your contribution will help us better understand the needs and experiences of UK individuals with diabetes when navigating diabetes-related websites. If you have any questions or need more information about this study, please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you for considering participating in this study.

Best wishes,
Zijie

Attachments

• Recruitment poster_Zijie Xie.jpg
    Recruitment poster_Zijie Xie.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100

Zijie Xie

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have you tried any of the various Facebook groups on diabetes?
(I can't help, I don't live in the UK.)
Thank you so much for your response. Yes, I've shared my recruitment information in a diabetes-related Facebook group. However, many groups restrict researchers from joining or posting such ads, which is understandable.

Reactions: Antje77

Zijie Xie

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I still need 10 participants with Type 1 diabetes and 8 participants with Type 2 diabetes. I would highly appreciate it if anyone could participate in my online interview. I really really really need your help.

If you're interested and would like to help, could you please register your participation via the following link below:
https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/online-survey-and-invitation-for-online-interview

Thank you so so so much!

Best wishes,
Zijie

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Zijie,

I am also recruiting for a project and wondered if you'd shared your project over on Twitter? I wonder if this would help with recruitment. Best wishes with the research.

Zijie Xie

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Zijie,

I am also recruiting for a project and wondered if you'd shared your project over on Twitter? I wonder if this would help with recruitment. Best wishes with the research.
Hi @Diabetes&Compassion, are you referring to my personal Twitter account? I shared it, but it didn't work well as I only have a few followers. Do you have any suggestions?

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you're happy to tag me on twitter (@diabcompassion) I could give it an RT. I don't have a huge amount of followers however, I set this account up for my research project and I hope I can help share the research :)