Petition to David Nicholson

Pattidevans

Everyone please feel free to email him. I bet he doesn't see his emails first off though, I expect a minion opens them, but let's attack in as many ways as we can!

julie54

Incidentally Patti, the first e-mail address I found for David Nicholson came back with:

I will be out of the office starting 28/03/2013 and will not return until 31/07/2017

and then said that the e-mail address was no longer active, but gave the alternative which I have quoted and which I wrote to!!

Not a bad holiday though, eh!!!

Have not had a reply yet - am not holding my breath - but the more people who write to it the better, the message might just then get through!!!

Pattidevans

julie54 said:
Incidentally Patti, the first e-mail address I found for David Nicholson came back with:

I will be out of the office starting 28/03/2013 and will not return until 31/07/2017

and then said that the e-mail address was no longer active, but gave the alternative which I have quoted and which I wrote to!!

Not a bad holiday though, eh!!!

Have not had a reply yet - am not holding my breath - but the more people who write to it the better, the message might just then get through!!!

Thanks very much for the alternative address! - it does seem like a long holiday doesn't it???