Phone fell in the

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
I was hanging up some washing in the bathroom, stepped back off the small stool and my phone in my back pocket fell down the toilet I quickly pulled it out and dried it, but no sign of life, was at first, but then kept on turning itself on and off. Put it in a bowl of rice, now sitting surrounded by silica bags that come in some parcels. I feel lost without it! I needed to log into an account that sends a security number to my.......... mobile phone!

D

Deleted member 308541

I was hanging up some washing in the bathroom, stepped back off the small stool and my phone in my back pocket fell down the toilet
That's the reason there is a lid on toilets to stop this from happening, :D

Reactions: berylc

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
That's the reason there is a lid on toilets to stop this from happening, :D
I blame the person who left the toilet seat up....... We have a slow closing lid, so only a small tap puts it down!

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve dropped my i phone in bath and picked it up in 3 seconds. Googled and I’ve put it in a bag of rice and it came back alive. It seems i phones are relatively water proof.