phone

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Still looking for a compatible phone to run libre app and have seen one plus nord so anyone have this please

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think pretty much any recent mainstream smartphone will work. Just make sure it's got NFC and BT and I think you'll be good to go. I presently use a Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite happily running Libre and Diabox.

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Been using iPhone for years never had problem running app even when recent upgrades happened didn’t have a problem

Carol C

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Just bought a Motorola G32 to replace a failing LG Nexus5X and it works with Libre Freestyle 2 (currently £99.99 from Argos).

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
Have you seen this list of compatible mobiles? Be aware this is from their US site, and you may need to check about UK.

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Have you seen this list of compatible mobiles? Be aware this is from their US site, and you may need to check about UK.

the latest software is 2.10 and the list does not go up to this so still unsure which phone to buy

Reactions: aylalake