Please can you complete this survey on CGM and Flash Monitoring devices? (Dexcom, Libre, etc)

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Yet another bump on this one - struggling to get people to respond, in spite of bumping all over the place...! (Oooh-er missus!)

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Another bump on this one. Please get in there and fill it in!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Just bumping this once again. 339 completed surveys. 161 to go!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
That's right. Facebook, twitter, multiple forums.

I'm not sure where else to bump!

iHs

I suggest launching a petition again the companies concerned in cgm or flash, to lower their prices in order for the NHS to fund. The insulin manufacturers could make a huge contribution, so could the National Lottery

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I know it must feel like this survey has been running for a very long time, but it's going to close at midnight on 31st January, so there are now a little over six days left to complete it. Please go and take a look. If you haven't already done it, and are using CGM or Libre, we'd love to get your feedback. It really does only take 5 minutes!

https://tim2000s.typeform.com/to/TwXH4V

Reactions: samantha13
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Why is it that every survey always includes the catch 22 question. In this case.

Why aren't you still using it?
But I am still using it.
If you don't tell me why you aren't still using it I will not turn the page.
BUT I AM STILL USING IT

I had another survey to complete which asked if I was on medication and when I said I said I wasn't it wanted to know what medication I was not on. Some people do not deserve answers.

alaska

You can complete the questionnaire without answering that question. I did at least -as I am still using mine as well.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Why is it that every survey always includes the catch 22 question. In this case.

Why aren't you still using it?
But I am still using it.
If you don't tell me why you aren't still using it I will not turn the page.
BUT I AM STILL USING IT

I had another survey to complete which asked if I was on medication and when I said I said I wasn't it wanted to know what medication I was not on. Some people do not deserve answers.

Squire, there are a number of questions that don't require an answer. That is one. Your ado is over nothing.