Please help with my research project

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You may get more relies if you give us more information - who you are, what your research is about.
Personally, I never click on links on anywhere unless I know where I'm going and that it is safe to do so.

Reactions: ndee123

ndee123

I have been trying to update it... :( it wont let me... So I have copied and pasted..
Hi My name is Nikki. I am currently on an Access to Higher Education Diploma. I am due to start University in September studying degree level Nursing.
I am doing a research project on Diabetes and Gender, and which gender is most affected by side affects such as heart attacks, eye problems and loss of limbs. But my main interest is trying to reverse the affects of Type 2 Diabetes. I feel there is not enough help and support for diabetics and if there was more support then I think more people would be able to control symptoms more and even stop symptoms all together..
A subject close to my heart with my Mother and Daughter both Type 2 Diabetic. I would be grateful for any help.
The form is produced by google forms. there is no confidential info collected at all so no one will get any unwanted spam at all.

ndee123

You may get more relies if you give us more information - who you are, what your research is about.
Personally, I never click on links on anywhere unless I know where I'm going and that it is safe to do so.
By your statement of your diabetes you are just the person I need to fill in the form.. Well done on your success. :)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
By your statement of your diabetes you are just the person I need to fill in the form.. Well done on your success. :)

Thanks for the explanations. Form duly completed, but perhaps a question on medications taken might be useful.

HEG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have filled it in but as a suggestion maybe ask how long since diagnosis. And agree with bluetit regarding medication I'm diet controlled only.

Hope your studies go well

Reactions: Prem51 and ndee123

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Done. There appears to be no limit to the number of times each person can complete the survey, so you might want to block that.

D

Deleted member 308541

Are you going to share your findings with this forum? Or will it be like most of these surveys disappear like the **** Oozlum bird in a puff of white smoke.

I did do the survey also for what it is worth.

Reactions: bigjim19

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Completed it :).

Reactions: ndee123